Under close supervision, performs entry-level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various departments throughout the organization. Performs assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental projects and reports, conduct interviews to obtain basic information for departmental use, and/or contact other departments or outside agencies by phone to request or provide information. Specific activities vary by assignment. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organizations structure. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
College majors are considered based on specific needs of department, such as Finance, Accounting, Public Administration, Business Administration, Purchasing, Health Administration or other relevant field.
One year of college coursework
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as indicated in the specific function within the department.
- Basic mathematical proficiency required to including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and calculating of percentages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Applies research techniques and analytical methods to the study of administrative systems, organizational structures, policies and procedures.
- Performs administrative functions.
- Performs other job functions as requested.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work - exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 33792377 memphis