The Treasury Accounting & Reporting Team Leader supervises all derivative accounting related activities and manages the accounting and financial reporting for certain U.S. subsidiaries. This position will have at least one direct report.
- Train and supervise direct report(s) on all monthly and quarterly responsibilities.
- Act as a liaison between the Treasury department and Corporate Accounting.
- Review all monthly derivative and subsidiaries journal entries, account reconciliations, and cash flow reconciliations.
- Evaluate contracts for derivatives and research proposed hedge transactions in coordination with business finance and global sourcing to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP for current hedge programs and new hedges.
- Review schedules and footnotes for 10-Q and 10-K reporting.
- Manage the accounting for certain U.S. subsidiaries including monthly entries, and quarterly and year-end audited financial statements.
- Meet customer needs, such as external and internal auditors, by providing various derivative and subsidiary schedules and answering inquiries.
- Coordinate with Tax and Treasury on U.S. subsidiary liquidations and restructurings.
- Manage miscellaneous projects related to Treasury Accounting.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with direct report(s) & leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis in Microsoft Excel
- Travel on a business need case and up to 5%
- Masters Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA
- Working knowledge of SAP and BPC
- Action oriented
- Communication skills
- Learning on the fly
- Priority setting
- Managing and working effectively with others
- Customer Focus
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34043067 memphis