Company Name:Kroger Stores
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Role model the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Communicate company, department, and job specific information to associates.
- Collaborate and promote teamwork to help achieve company/store goals.
- Adhere to performance goals for department.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items (for example tobacco).
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold at the Fuel Center, and assisting them with issues at the Fuel stations.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Maintain an awareness of MIMIK/stocking conditions. Note any discrepancies in inventory.
- Responsible for fuel delivery and documentation of fuel inventory.
- Process fuel, merchandise, and lottery sales quickly and accurately.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain till according to company policy.
- Perform cashier functions, including opening/closing register, ringing sales, completing tender transactions, and money drops.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Maintain state, local and company compliance reports and logs.
- Complete incident and security reports.
- Clean spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
- Maintain knowledge of emergency plan numbers and procedures.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks, issues and illegal activity (robbery/ theft / fraud) to store management.
- Inspecting equipment and notify store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Stock and inventory merchandise in kiosks.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining kiosk and equipment as well as fuel dispensers, vending machines, trash receptacles, customer surfaces, and parking area outside the kiosk.
- Support company initiatives
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to perform in stressful situations
- Must be 18 years of age
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Fuel experience
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Memphis|| 1366 Poplar Ave ||38104 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Fuel; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34043202 memphis