search > Memphis services > Memphis business services

Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 5:25 AM

If anybody needs their taxes done this year and you are trying to get your max refund, then please do not hesitate to contact my tax preparer, Jerome Matthews, @901-779-9504. He does W-2s and also self employed. Say for instance, you cut grass or you did hair all year and yet you still don't have a W-2, he can still do your taxes. Your money will be loaded on a debit card sent from the IRS and mailed directly to your house.

• Location: Memphis

• Post ID: 20781445 memphis is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017